fuzzy...

so i know, i know...
it's been a bit since I've last made an appearance. Work has consumed my life as of late, and thus I've lost anything 'fun' to talk about. (unless you consider 'Was the user in the correct environment for setting up a new mineral property?', "fun"...). This period at the office is coming to a close so I should be able to find better things to discuss soon.

Additionally, during our VERY relaxing weekend at the lake (no politics but definitely some fries), I gave myself a nice whack on the head from my wakeboarding attempt and it's led to some fun memory lapses.

'blah blah??
what? I just asked you that question?...well what was your answer...ok.'
...
'blah blah?? - oh geez, I'm doing it again... but what was your answer one last time?'


Thanks to H & M for being good sports, and the dear T for worrying about me without making me worry... I believe I'm fine or, as fine as I ever am.

Last weekend's Aggie game got me in good spirits for the upcoming season and it didn't hurt that we BTHO'd SFA!(...sorry T).

Also- quick shout out to JILL (yes, I'll use her name) - CONGRATS on your engagement, love ya girl!!


the weather is starting to turn to fall and that means ELECTIONS (and football!) so it's time for me to get my little tushie in gear - there will be plenty to discuss (and eat) along the way.

Thanks and Gig'Em!

Popular posts from this blog

a date night burger

my gut runneth over

more of miss SJL