more of miss SJL

I am at a loss... the more I hear things from this woman, the more I am confused as to how she continues to be elected. Her sentences rarely make sense, and yet people applaud her!

Below is something I took from John Faulk's newsletter... he's a great candidate and a strong conservative who should help district 18 get rid of queen Shelia once and for all!



Last Sunday afternoon Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) was part of the panel for a legislative workshop titled "Engaging Congress: the NAACP's Legislative Agenda to Achieve One Nation, One Dream". Representative Jackson-Lee spoke on the tea party movement among other issues:

"Representative Sheila Jackson Lee: ....And I thank you professor very much. I'm going to be engaging you with those very powerful numbers that you have offered on what the tea party recognizes, uh, or is recognized as. Might I add my own P.S.? All those who wore sheets a long time ago have now lifted them off and started wearing [applause], uh, clothing, uh, with a name, say, I am part of the tea party. Don't you be fooled. [voices: "That's right.", applause] Those who used to wear sheets are now being able to walk down the aisle and speak as a patriot because you will not speak loudly about the lack of integrity of this movement. Don't let anybody tell you that those who spit on us as we were walking to vote on a health care bill for all of America or those who said Congresswoman Jackson-Lee's braids were too tight in her hair had anything to do with justice and equality and empowerment of the American people. Don't let them fool you on that [applause]...."

Words fail me.

Please forward this to everyone in your address book. Sheila Jackson Lee affects every American and her divisive politics will only continue to damage this great country until she is defeated.

Popular posts from this blog

a date night burger

my gut runneth over